A cancellation fee of 50% is charged if less then 48 hours notice is given to cancel or change an appointment. If an appointment is cancelled on the day, full fee will be charged.
Health Fund Providers
Fiona holds provider numbers with all health funds. The rebate you receive will depend on the contract you have with your health fund and the type of appointment you have.
Training and Experience
- Bachelor of Applied Science
- Diploma in Remedial Massage
- Diploma in Kahuna Bodywork
- Professional Care Training in The Arvigo Techniques of Mayan Abdominal Therapy
- Basic and Advanced Mayan Abdominal Massage – Miss Beatrice Waight – Belize
- EMF Balancing Technique ‘Master in Practice’
- Certificate 4 in Doula Support Services
- Certificate 4 in Massage
- Certificate 4 in Kahuna Sciences
- Certificate 4 in Small Business Management
- The Emotion Code Practitioner
- Polarity Therapy 1,2 and 3
- Reiki Master and Teacher
- Shell Essence Practitioner
- Naturopathic Nutrition 1
- Pathology 1
- Homeopathy 1
- Senior First Aid
- Australian Association of Massage Therapists (Full Member)
- Australian Kahuna Training Guild (Vice President)
- Mayan Abdominal Massage Association (Full Member)
At your first appointment, it is a requirement for you to arrive 10 mins early to fill out a New Client Form. This is a simple two-page document that informs Fiona of any health issues that you are concerned about and any injuries or surgeries you may be recovering from. All information that is shared during any appointment (verbally or written) is strictly confidential. Your information will not be shared with any third parties without your own written consent.
Health and Hygiene
All linen used with Your Body Your Temple is cleaned via a linen service to the highest possible standards. Please advise Fiona if you have any allergies to oils to assure that the correct oil is used for your body.